I am delighted to be writing these words two weeks out from the 21st Business Travel Show. This year, will be the biggest in the event’s 21-year history. 252 exhibitors are currently confirmed for the event, including 89 new companies. The show’s feature areas are sold out and pre-registered visitor numbers are also up.
The Business Travel Show has been getting progressively stronger over the last few years following a long period of sustained investment. As a result of this – plus the efforts of a truly passionate and dedicated team at Centaur – we have been able to ensure it continues to deliver the best possible sourcing, learning and networking opportunities for European buyers attending the show, and the best possible business opportunities for the suppliers who exhibit. We are incredibly proud to host a 21-year record breaking show and we’re looking forward to a brilliant two days in our new home at Olympia Grand.
Last year, 226 suppliers exhibited at the event, Europe’s largest for the corporate travel market, putting this year’s event 11 per cent ahead with 15 days still to go. Exhibitors include Carlson Rezidor, Airbnb, Hilton Worldwide, Hailo, Qatar Airways, FcM, Capita, Premier Inn, HRG, Carlson Wagonlit, Star Alliance, ATPI, American Express Global Business Travel, Amadeus, Evolvi, Click Travel, Cendyn Arcaneo, BCD, IHG, Egencia, Mastercard, International SOS and easyJet. Fredric the Rabbit, the star of easyJet’s first ever business-focused television advertising campaign, will open the show at a ribbon cutting ceremony.
The Business Travel Show’s 2015 feature areas are sold out:
- Sold out: The International Hotel Village, which launched last year, returns and has doubled in size. Exhibitors include Carlson Rezidor, Taj Hotels, NH Hotels, Millennium Hotels, The Doyle Collection, IberoStar, Rotana Hotels, Wyndham Hotel Group, Arora Hotels, Supranational Hotels, B-Aparthotels, O’Callaghan Hotels, Choice Hotel Group, The Big Sleep Hotel, Leonardo Hotels, House of Kooser and Global Hospitality Services.
- Sold out: Airline Pavilion Exhibitors include Kenya Airways, Gulf Air, Malaysia Airlines, Japan Airlines, bmi Regional, Air Astana, Oman Air, Air Berlin, LATAM and ACC Aviation.
- Sold out: GTMC Pavilion Back for its second year, the GTMC Pavilion features Royal Brunei, Purple Parking, Vietnam Airlines, Business Travel Direct, Portman Travel, One Transport, Norad Travel Management, Altour, Co-Operative Travel Management and, of course, GTMC.
- Sold out: The Responsible Travel Management Zone also returns for a second year and exhibitors include iJet, AXA, Travel Advice, red24, Aon, eConnect Cars, LoungeBuddy and Water to Go
- Sold out: The ASAP Pavilion of Serviced Apartment Providers returns for 2015, has increased in size and features Knightly Apartments, Apple Apartments, Frasers Hospitality, Dolphin Square, stayCity, Marlin Apartments, Cheval Residences, Shortlets UK, ESA, AKA Serviced Apartments, Dreamhouse Apartments, Cotels, Arlington House, Roomspace, Berkshire Rooms and ASAP.
A first class conference programme sponsored by Egencia, Macdonald Hotels & Resorts and Concur complements the exhibition. The programme features more than 60 sessions including speakers and panelists from Airbnb, Google, Amex, Nomura, Schott, AIG and Electronic Arts. The opening panel session takes place at 10:30 on Wednesday 25 February and is led by WINiT’s (Women in Travel) Michelle (Mick Lee) and four other panelists.
If you still haven't registered, I would urge you to do so now and avoid queues on the door. You will also receive a link to download our Corporate Travel Industry Trend Report. www.businesstravelshow.com/register